Wanna DIY? Feel free to do so! Our sole protector pack includes;
- 2 sets of full traction sole guards
- 2 pieces of alcohol pads
1) Use the alcohol pads to clean shoe bottom sole, make sure shoe is in dry condition.
2) Place shoe on un-adhesive surface of sole guard and trace outline using a marker pen
3) Cut the sole guard based on the tracing (remember to leave some space)
4) Peel off the protective film of sole guard and stick it on the shoe bottom sole
5) Align sole guard and use heat gun to secure it in place
6) Use your hands to gently remove the air bubbles, and smoothen them part by part.